www.canadajournal.com/live is a Canadian website published in Japanese since 1999 and Chinese since 2005 by the parent company Japan Advertising Ltd, which also offers translation as well as
traditional and digital marketing services.
- The site continues to promote online the Canada 'brand' as a study and travel destination in those languages while optimized on major search engines. For two decades until 2008, its monthly tabloid newspaper version was distributed in Japan and Canada.
See reproduced herewith a recent
snapshot of its:
The site, totally redesigned since 2016, offers original editorials, a blog, useful information to potential and actual tourists, new immigrants and students alike to Canada.
- In 2017, the site registered over 27,000 unique visits monthly on average with
over 650,000 page views annually, three quarter of them in Japanese.
These figures exclude traffic generated
on its directory pages, counted and booked as stand-alone online directories in Japanese and Chinese as well as in Korean (through partner sites) on Education:
- Study Abroad Directory of Canadian Educational Institutions
- SchoolsUSA.net (for American schools)
and on (Travel & Leisure) Must Go™ Directory of Canadian Tourism
Establishments and Destinations.
- Originating from Vancouver British Columbia, Canada and designed as a gateway to canada, the site ranks
consistently among the top in the world with original Canadian content on Education and Travel in Canada.
For example, it can be found on the first page results under search using the key-words 'Canada', 'Travel to Canada' and
'Study in Canada' on major Northeast
Asian search engines including Yahoo! Japan and Google Japan (in Japanese), Soso.com, Baidu and Google China (in Chinese), Naver and Daum (in Korean).